ST201: Healing Love 1
Taught by Steven Sy
4 days: Typically, two consecutive weekends
Each day runs from 9:30am - 12:30pm and 2:00pm - 5:30pm [extended hours] (EASTERN TIME -- [UTC-5/4 ] )
PREREQUISITE: ST105: Qigong Meditation Basics 5 + Craniosacral Qigong + Intro Healing Love
NOTE: This course is NOT open to those who have not already had the Basics 1-5 sequence, Iron Shirt 1, and Intro Healing Love.
Students will only be allowed to enroll if they have completed the ST101, ST102, ST103, ST104, ST105 sequence
Our goal is renew and refresh the material from Qigong Meditation Basics 5 + Craniosacral Qigong + Intro Healing Love. From there, we finish a few last topics in Craniosacral Qigong and in the health of the pelvic floor. We then devote our time to learning how to work with unaroused (cold) sexual energy for the purpose of healing the body. The primary benefit here is the brain and the gland system.
The theme of this class is: Strengthening the Pelvic Floor + Using Unaroused (Cold) Sexual Energy to Heal the Body
After reviewing the methods in Qigong Meditation Basics 5 + Craniosacral Qigong + Intro Healing Love , we finish the Craniosacral Qigong and the health of the pelvic floor topics. From there, we explore a variety of exercises and techniques for working with unaroused (cold) sexual energy. Our main focus is learning how to harvest this energy and to either draw it up to the brain or to feed it to the glands. To this end, we learn methods for increasing and activating sexual energy, for capturing sexual energy, and for using it for healing. This material lays the groundwork for working with semi-aroused (cool) sexual energy and for learning the Stem Cell Qigong coursework. These are covered in the next course Healing Love 2 + Stem Cell Qigong.
ABOUT HEALING LOVE
This course will contain a mixture of qigong, qigong meditation, and educational training.
This course is the continuation to the Healing Love training begun in the ST105 course.
Because some may have questions about what this course entails, let me be clear on the following important points:
- The focus is on qigong and educational information for the improvement of physical health.
- Some educational information in the course, by its nature, will need to include anatomical drawings or tasteful photos, relating to sexual health.
- Students will learn all material safely with their clothes on. No disrobing of participants or sexual activity will take place in the classroom.
- One does NOT need any kind of "sexual partner" to benefit from this course. The primary focus is on your own personal healing.
- Any discussion of topics relating to sexual health will be dealt with in a mature fashion, both in presentation and questions/answers.
- Students can be assured that they can ask any question relating to sexual energy or human sexuality without judgment, and given serious reply.
- Course is suitable for people of all genders and all sexual orientations.
- Improve one's health involving the pelvic floor
- Use sexual energy to heal and revitalize the body
- Learn to preserve, conserve, and enhance sexual energy
Review of Basics 5 + Cranio Q + Intro HL new material
Discussion about different flapping hitters and mung bean hitter
Craniosacral Qigong: review exercises #1-15
Craniosacral Qigong: Standing Dragon Tail
Craniosacral Qigong: Crane-Turtle Flow I & II
Craniosacral Qigong: Multi-Pulse Suction Qigong
Anal and Rectal Health
Craniosacral Qigong: Activating the Three Extra Hearts
Craniosacral Qigong: Laughing Qigong to Activate the Abdominal Pumps
Five Zones of the Anus
Craniosacral Qigong: Activating the Anus Pump
Closing the Three Yin Gates
Nature of Sexual Energy
Prerequisites for Working with Sexual Energy
Sensing Sexual Energy
Five Zones of the Pelvic Region with Sexual Energy
Tao Yin Qigong (4th set): learn to invigorate through basic stretching
Tao Yin Qigong (4th set): Guided PRACTICE
Testicle Breathing [men]
Ovarian Breathing [women]
Increasing and Activating Sexual Energy
What are the next steps after the Healing Love 1 material?
Along with the material in this section, we will review some of the meditations and qigong from Qigong Meditation Basics 5 + Craniosacral Qigong + Intro Healing Love.
In total, I look forward to sharing "Healing Love 1" with you.
If anyone has any questions in advance of the class,
Steven may be contacted at his email address: steven [at] spiritualtao [dot] com.
NEXT COURSE IN SEQUENCE IS ST202: Healing Love 2 + Stem Cell Qigong
At the end of this course, students will receive an attendance certificate which will identify hours completed in the MANTAK CHIA® system, which may be used toward the certification requirements in his system.
Do you want to be an Associate Instructor or an Instructor? If so, click on Certificate Program for more information.
This course is a main core course in the curriculum.