MORNING PRACTICE: Yiquan Standing Meditation + Classical Inner Smile--ONLINE--(No prereqs)
- 9 Wednesdays: Nov 3, 10, 17, 24; Dec 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 AT 7:30am Eastern
Taught by Steven Sy, ONLINE using Zoom Platform
9 Wednesdays: Nov 3 (Daylight), 10 (Standard), 17, 24; Dec 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Each morning practice runs from 7:30am - 8:45am approx. (EASTERN DAYLIGHT/STANDARD TIME -- [UTC-4/5 ] )
No previous background in qigong or qigong meditation required.
This Morning Practice is a once-a-week practice session, lasting a little over an hour.
- The purpose of this IS PRACTICE.
- It is non-instructional, with the exception of guided instruction of the actual practice.
- No familiarity with the Yiquan Standing Meditation or the Classical Inner Smile is assumed.
- Repetition of the practice over the 9 Wednesdays serves to help one to learn the practice, as well as establish a practice habit.
OPTIONS AFTER THE PRACTICE PERIOD ENDS
Anyone for whom this material is new, may wish to optionally later take Qigong Meditation Basics 1. In Qigong Meditation Basics 1, the details of these practices will be elaborated upon, along with much more material. This introductory workshop will be offered in Spring 2022: 4-days March 19-20 + March 26-27, 2022. However, it is not required that you do so. This practice period is self-contained, and will provide you with a valuable practice regardless of any later instruction. THERE IS ALSO A PRELIMINARY INTENTION to do another practice period in Jan/Feb, with a slight variation of topics.
In total, I look forward to sharing the weekly morning practice "Yiquan Standing Meditation + Classical Inner Smile" with you.
If anyone has any questions in advance of the class,
Steven may be contacted at his email address: steven [at] spiritualtao [dot] com.