ST103: Qigong Meditation Basics 3 ONLINE
- Sat-Sun Dec 12-13 and Sat-Sun Dec 19-20
Taught by Steven Sy, ONLINE using Zoom Platform
4 days: Sat-Sun Dec 12-13 and Sat-Sun Dec 19-20
Each day runs from 9:30am - 12:30pm and 2:00pm - 4:30pm (EASTERN STANDARD TIME -- [UTC-5 ] )
PREREQUISITE: ST102: Qigong Meditation Basics 2
This course continues the course material from Qigong Meditation Basics 2.
The purpose of this course is to improve one's physical health and emotional health, acting as a continuation to "Qigong Meditation Basics 2".
Qigong Meditation Basics 3 is a set of meditations designed to generate healing qi and to break up blockages along the microcosmic orbit pathway. Additional supportive qigong for grounding and detox will be included, breathing methods for awakening the healing light, and qigong for the three fires and six directions.
ABOUT QIGONG MEDITATION BASICS 3
We will learn three new fundamental meditations for emotional and spiritual well-being:
- Counterforce Breathing Qi Ball: generate programmable healing qi (yuan qi)
- Wudang Microcosmic Orbit: break up blockages along the microcosmic orbit
- Reverse Wudang Microcosmic Orbit: alternate wudang method to sedate the body
In addition to the meditations, we will learn some supportive physical qigong:
- Breathing Methods: awaken the healing light, counterforce, along with a review of QMB2 breathing methods
- Three Fires and Six Directions Form II--Part I review, plus Six Directions, Activate Crystal Palace, Immune Qigong
- Introduction to Iron Shirt Qigong 1: standing meditation postures to help assist a person get more grounded
Along with the material in this section, we will review some of the meditations and qigong from Qigong Meditation Basics 2.
In total, I look forward to sharing "Qigong Meditation Basics 3" with you.
If anyone has any questions in advance of the class,
Steven may be contacted at his email address: steven [at] spiritualtao [dot] com.
NEXT COURSE IN SEQUENCE IS ST104: Qigong Meditation Basics 4 + Iron Shirt Qigong 1
At the end of this course, students will receive an attendance certificate which will identify hours completed in the MANTAK CHIA® system, which may be used toward the certification requirements in his system.
Do you want to be an Associate Instructor or an Instructor? If so, click on Certificate Program for more information.
This course is a main core course in the curriculum.