Qigong Meditation Basics 2 ONLINE
- Sat-Sun Oct 3-4 + Sat-Sun Oct 10-11
Taught by Steven Sy, ONLINE using Zoom Platform
4 days: Sat-Sun Oct 3-4 and Sat-Sun Oct 10-11
Each day runs from 9:30am - 12:30pm and 2:00pm - 4:30pm (EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME -- [UTC-4 ] )
PREREQUISITE: Qigong Meditation Basics 1
This course continues the course material from Qigong Meditation Basics 1
The purpose of this course is to improve one's physical health and emotional health, acting as a continuation to "Qigong Meditation Basics 1".
Qigong Meditation Basics 2 is a set of meditations designed to promote relaxation, feed the kidneys, generate healing qi, and break up blockages along the microcosmic orbit pathway. Additional supportive qigong for grounding and detox will be included, as well as breathing methods for activating internal energy.
ABOUT QIGONG MEDITATION BASICS 2
We will learn five new fundamental meditations for emotional and spiritual well-being:
- Natural Breathing Qi Ball: natural relaxation method one can do anywhere
- Reverse Breathing Qi Ball: easy meditative way to feed qi to the kidneys
- Counterforce Breathing Qi Ball: generate programmable healing qi (yuan qi)
- Wudang Microcosmic Orbit: break up blockages along the microcosmic orbit
- Reverse Wudang Microcosmic Orbit: alternate wudang method to sedate the body
In addition to the meditations, we will learn some supportive physical qigong:
- Tao Yin Qigong (2nd set): learn ways to invigorate through basic stretching
- Deep Earth Pulsing: soft body movement method to get grounded
- Breathing Methods: natural, reverse, counterforce, embryonic, energizer, holding the one
- Three Fires and Six Directions Form: qigong form designed to ignite healing energy
- Phoenix: short qigong practice using the Six Healing Sounds
- Iron Bridge: undo compression and tension in the upper back with this practice
Along with the material in this section, we will review some of the meditations and qigong from Qigong Meditation Basics 1.
While the above material is self-contained and complete as is, it will also lay the foundation for additional qigong and qigong meditations, which is taught in the follow-up course "Qigong Meditation Basics 3 + Iron Shirt Qigong 1".
In total, I look forward to sharing "Qigong Meditation Basics 2" with you.
If anyone has any questions in advance of the class,
Steven may be contacted at his email address: steven [at] spiritualtao [dot] com.
At the end of this course, students will receive an attendance certificate which will identify hours completed in the MANTAK CHIA® system, which may be used toward the certification requirements in his system.
Do you want to be an Associate Instructor or an Instructor? If so, click on Certificate Program for more information.
This course is a main core course in the curriculum.